Introduction To Concealed Carry – Part A
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$20.00
FREE TO ANYONE THAT MEETS THE FOLLOWING:
Are you new to concealed carry, or looking to buy your first handgun. If you just received your permit in the last 6 months or have had it for a long period but have not gotten around to buying a gun. Or have you been restricted to Target & Hunting -This is Part A of working towards getting that restriction lifted.
THEN this is the class for you. And Best of All it is FREE!oduction gg
$20 Deposit Required to Hold your Spot. No Show is Forfeiture of your Deposit. Allowed One Reschedule on Deposit.
Over the years we have seen so many people influenced on their gun selection by friends and family members. And so many times they buy a gun that is not right for them and their lifestyle. More so they buy holsters that do not fit the how you dress or what you do in a day. This course is designed to give you a solid starting foundation for those that have a permit and are now looking to take the next steps. We will arm you with the knowledge on a wide range of topics including.
- Overview of Concealed Carry- What is considered Concealed
- Concealed Carry Handguns and Accessory Selection Considerations
- Overview of Concealed and Open Carry Holster Options for Men and Women
- Considerations for Dress when you are Carrying
- Basic Fundamentals of Personal Awareness
- Proper Holster Draw Techniques
- Training Considerations and Techniques
- Hands on Introduction to Laser Based Training Systems
Over 50 different holster styles to look at and 50 different handgun replicas. Also includes hands on experience using Laser Training and drawing from a concealed carry position.