Revolver Hunting Holster
Hunting Holsters for Revolvers
Introducing the Just Holster It Revolver Hunting Holster. Our harness based system allows you to wear your handgun on your chest for easy access. The unique design of this holster makes for easy access while hunting, hiking, atv riding, etc.
- Chest Mounted Hunting Holster makes for easy access to your gun
- Comfortable straps fully adjust to fit all shapes and sizes
- Injection-molded, multi-position mounting disk allows for Cant Adjustment of your holster
- Mounting plate features a direct-mounting five-position hole pattern
- Ergonomic foam shoulder harness
- Nylon web straps with quick-detach buckles
- One size fits most
- Works with Kydex and other Holsters with a 1.5″ Clip
Maybe you are looking for a Leather Holster Option. Click this link to see our Revolver Holsters by Ross Leather
The Revolver Hunting Holster disk utilizes a heavy-duty mounting plate that can hold a variety of items comfortably. While the harness design distributes the weight to your shoulders. Nylon shoulder pads are designed ergonomically for a comfortable, cushioned fit. Integrated quick-release buckles on the nylon webbing for simple removal. Our one of a kind uniquely designed hunting holster is attached to the harness plate. Another standard feature of the revolver hunting holster is a leather strap with snap for securing the revolver in the holster. The open top design of the holster allows for scopes and red dot sites.
A great feature of our Hunting Holster is during the off season you can remove the revolver holster and attach any other holster with a 1 1/2″ Belt clip or Loop. Allowing you to have one holster for hunting, hiking, atv riding and much more. Options to buy just the harness are available as well.
As a NRA Business Alliance Member we encourage everyone to join the NRA, help defend your 2nd Amendment by supporting the organization that supports you. You can become a member by complete the National Rifle Association Members Application